We’re now in that time of year where temperatures can switch back and forth from cold to hot, even within the same day. Getting your AC inspected and a good tune-up is great way to make sure it’s in top working condition.
8 Benefits of Heating & Cooling Maintenance Agreements
- Receive a 15% discount on parts and labor for all normal repairs.
- Reduce your energy bills by increasing energy efficiency.
- Rely on our team to call and schedule maintenance for you.
- Prolong the life of your equipment.
- Receive priority scheduling for all other service. You are first in line!
- Keep your heating and cooling system performing at its best all year long.
- Receive documentation of your service history. This can assist in selling your home.
- Transfer your service to another home or to another owner of your home at any point.
What All Do We Check In The Spring?
We’ll check all of the following during the spring maintenance:
- Inspect condenser
- Clean condenser coil
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Visual check for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect compressor
- Check contractors
- Check electrical components
- Check safety controls
- Check amperage and voltage
- Check wiring
- Check operating temperatures
- Lubricate moving parts
We have been providing quality HVAC services to homes and commercial buildings throughout the Longview area for nearly two decades. Don’t spend time stressing about scheduling you annual tune-ups. Sign up for our all-encompassing HVAC maintenance plans today and rest easy knowing your systems are in good hands.
To schedule your HVAC maintenance plan, contact us at SUMMIT AC.